What would you like to ask John Taylor Gatto?
For your question to be considered, please review these guidelines:
1. If you are asking a question that pertains to your family and/or children, PLEASE be sure to include the gender(s), age(s), personality, and interests of each person. (If you feel the retelling of a pertinent backstory or experience would be valuable for John to know in order to offer a useful response, please include that information as well.)
2. Don’t ask more than one question
3. Don’t ask if you already know the answer
4. Don’t ask him to predict the future
5. Don’t ask rhetorical questions, or use a question to state a position or to be silly; otherwise, ask anything
Since his boyhood, John has had eclectic interests; from earliest his recollections he has been interested in everything under the
sun, but does not claim expertise in everything (if anything!); however, he is interested and willing to render candid opinions in any area one prefers (except medical advice), as long as one agrees to take his response to a question as merely a personal opinion, rendered free of charge or hidden agenda.
Send your question to: askjohn@johntaylorgatto.
To read your response, as well as responses to all questions replied to, visit www.JohnTaylorGatto.com, where you can sign up to receive an email when a new response from John is posted.
Like John, you are a messenger to share the realities of forced schooling with the world. Go with courage and confidence!
The children are waiting for us to release them from prison.
David J. Rodriguez